- Technical Data: 1250x40 metres | Gravel/sand | Moderate/windy swell
This beach takes its name from the nearby housing estate. It has the typical equipment of a beach aimed at tourism.
- Adapted transport: urban lines
- Access ramps.
- Mobile footbridges: width 1.50 m, in good condition without discontinuities.
- Adapted toilets: the key must be required to the person in charge.
- Changing rooms: in the same module of the toilets.
- Adapted showers.
- Shaded areas.
- 2 amphibious chairs: (require to the lifeguard).
- 2 support people: from 12:00 to 20:00.
- Signposting: inforamtive totem at the promenade.