Marina La Torre
- Technical Data: 1900x20 metres | Sand | Moderate swell
The first beach that we will find in the municipality of Mojácar, entering from the east, opposite the old Palacio de la Marina. It has a wonderful golf course, located beside the protected area of the pool of the river Aguas. It also has a good equipmet for public use. It has Q Flag of Tourist Quality.
- Car parks: 2 reserved parking places in the clay area next to the module of toilets.
- Access ramps: the beach is reached at zero level.
- Mobile footbridges and concrete footbridges. The walkway that communicates with the shadow area has a steep slope.
- Adapted toilets.
- Changing rooms in the same module of the toilets.
- Adapted showers with foot washers.
- Shaded areas. There is no walkway to the shore of the beach.
- 2 amphibious chairs. Itinerant service according to the demand.
- 2 support people per watchower: from 11:00 to 19:30.